HealthHunt Aims to Impact Billion Lives by 2023 Through The Online Portal
Healthcare and wellness have become common topics for almost everyone, which is why it is easy for certain websites to write about them but to get into the depth of the topics and give more than vague ideas is tough nut to crack.
Pooja Duggal, Founder & CEO, HealthHunt, a leading and highly-engaging online platform associated with Daily well-being, mindfulness, and self-care.
Pooja says, “Not only are we being happy to be powering some of the largest corporate entities in India and across the globe with holistic solutions for their teams, we are also helping health and wellness brands reach the right target audience.”
Upcoming trends in Wellness Industry
Pooja says, “We're the first to revolutionize functional health and direct primary care in India, and I want HealthHunt to impact several billion lives by 2023. I see us being the foremost authority with a sophisticated AI-based platform providing access to the most credible information on wellness straight from a large base of experts.”
She adds “The wellness revolution has begun and amazingly on so many different levels. Here are some upcoming trends in the wellness industry:
- I think people are now realizing that self-care is essential and not an indulgence.
- The high use of technology in healthcare – be it personal trackers to how we maintain health data is sharply on the rise.
- More and more to companies understand the importance of spending on the wellbeing of their employees and introducing corporate wellness across the nation.
- Turmeric latte, Kombucha, clean chemical-free makeup, superfoods, athleisure have become large industries in their own right.
- Health cafés, healthy meal deliveries have become a huge trend too.
Pooja suggests 5 tips to remain in the competition:
- Know your competitors and be on top of your competition at all times.
- Embrace technology to its fullest possible potential, so you can scale growth.
- Be thorough about your USP and market it correctly to the right target audience.
- Be a company or a product that is continuously adding value to its customers.
- Treat your team well. People, and not products, very often make the company! They are your best assets.