Café Udupi Ruchi looks out for expansion
Café Udupi Ruchi, a Quick Service Restaurant, a venture of My Family Biz, which develops Easy to Cook mixes, is known for its authentic vegetarian food.
The unique selling point of the company is that the easy-to-cook mixes are 100% natural, free from all artificial preservatives, colors and flavouring substances. It is said to be manufactured with dry blend technology, which gives the products a shelf life between 9 and 24 months.
The company is looking to expand their presence through Cluster & Unit Franchise formats.
The franchising facts include the required area of 150-4500 sq. ft., total investment of 15lacs to 1.4 crore, franchising fee of 4lacs to 12 lacs and for the agreement year of 4-7 years.
The average payback time should vary from 18 months to 30 months.
The preferred franchisee profile includes:
- Professionals from hospitality/F&B service industry
- Entrepreneurs with good financial bandwidth to invest in the project
- Commitment to efficient customer service & long-term association
- Existing unutilized facility located in an upscale market or high street
- Operational expertise-someone who can overlook the entire process.