Arun Pratap Singh Suggests 5 Ways to Differentiate Real Buyers from Fake Ones
Small and Medium Enterprises (also known as SMEs) are the driving force behind India’s development. Not only are 60 million people are employed by SMEs, creating 1.3 million jobs annually but it contributes 45% of the industrial output and 45% of India’s exports.
Arun Pratap Singh, Founder and Director, Dial4Trade.com, shares his business journey with Franchise India. He says, “I thought of starting something in b2b, where every city’s businessmen can source business online whether they know or not about the functions of the internet & to operate the email. The idea was to help the small and medium enterprises in the country market (Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III city). I discussed the whole idea with my friends & family. They showed a lot of confidence in me and I planned & employed the few best marketing/ sales/technology personnel to help generate business/ develop the best product. We created some services which can help buyers & sellers to manage their work easily.”
Connecting Buyers and Sellers of Small Towns
Even now many SMEs from small cities are not aware of such facilities, which Singh is trying to take advantage of through his business idea. Keeping the SMEs of the small towns, villages in mind, he framed his future expansion plans as:
- We make our Buyer Connect Team much stronger so we can guide & help small towns SMEs to do business online.
- We are also going to plan to help SMEs on how they can use digital marketing to build trust & customer retain.
- We are working on some online tools which can make SME life easy in case of Customer Retention & Feedback collection, Buyer & Supplier List Management, Buyer / Supplier Sourcing, Easy Communication with Buyer & Supplier, Invoice Management, Marketing Campaign Management, Catalog & Brochure Management etc.
Differentiating Real Buyers From the Sea of Fake Buyers Online
In the world full of frauds, sitting on the other side of the computer and trusting the buyer or seller online can be too risky an affair to put own hard earned money and business at stake, which is why it is important to identify the real buyers from the fake buyers and spammers.
Here are 5 suggestions by Singh, to differentiate between real buyers, fake buyers, and spammers:
- Real Buyers always know the products with detailed specifications & most of the time fake buyers don’t even know about products forget detailed specifications.
- Ask about the Delivery of Products / Budget / Payment Method. If the buyer has a business then ask about business details & search these details in Google or search engine.
- Search Buyer’s Mobile No. & Email ID in Google/search engine & social media.
- Before shipping the product, take note of the products serial number or take a picture of any such unique identifying features. This will come in handy if the buyer has returned a different/used piece.